[Nottingham] Network neophyte

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 16:37:11 BST 2004

Michael Leuty wrote:
[...]
> Does one machine have to be the server? (Does Linux recognise the idea
> of peer-to-peer?)

No (and yes if you want it to).

Its up to you as to whether you run client or server software or both on
each machine.

[...]
> Verily there will be much smiting, and of course wailing and gnashing of
> teeth.

And much broken glass from some very broken Windows
(;-P))

>>You should especially come to this Wednesday's talk!!!
>
> You're on!   :-)

Good. Our speaker can enjoy jibbering and gyring and gnashing his teeth
even more!

(:-))
Martin

ps: Are you a St Paul follower or more of a Yahweh devotee (or of
Jehova, Ahmen-Ra, or way aways back to Ahmen itself)?

martin at ml1.co.uk