[Nottingham] OnStream SC30 OnFire!

Robert Postill robert at grinning-cat.com
Thu Aug 5 13:44:00 BST 2004

Michael Erskine wrote:

>I put the OnStream SC30 SCSI tape drive

Did you know that the first google result for OnStream SC30 brings up a
review in www.hothardware.com, you couldn't ask for better irony.  It
looks like an interesting drive, if the figures are to be believed on
hothardware.com the drive seems like quite a decent midrange job.  What
are the cartridges like?  Chunky plastic with no windows are best.  I
presume they'll be on e-bay quite soon if theres no drive for them...

>I hope I have better luck with the DAT drive I found!
>
>BTW: top talk last night - thanks Robert.

Me too, love your backups!  Thanks for the O'Reilly goodies, may have to
get unseemly about that history of programming poster though, couldn't
see one on amazon.co.uk :(
Robert.