[Nottingham] input to bash

David Wolfson eaxdrw at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 19 14:52:30 BST 2004

yup, it looks like it might be. Found, installed and running, now to the man pages...

Cheers martin,
Dave

___________________________
David Wolfson

Institute of Biomechanics
School of 4M
University of Nottingham

eaxdrw at nottingham.ac.uk
Tel: 0115 951 3277

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004, David Wolfson wrote:

> the program not only has a number of command line arguments (fine, these
> can be set in the script), but it also requires the 3 lots of user input
> later in the processing.

"expect" might be what you are looking for. try man expect.

--
Martin.