[Nottingham] Social This Wed

James Green jkg at jimbo.org.uk
Sun Aug 29 22:24:49 BST 2004

On Sun, Aug 29, 2004 at 09:12:39PM +0100, Simon Osborne wrote:

> Langtreys is a great place, nice and cosy.

If this is the place I think it is, just round the corner from Wagamama,
it's pretty dingy and smoky (in my limited experience, at least.) Maybe
it's better on quieter nights.

I quite like the Roebuck, and as Roger said it's well suited to our kind
of group; that said, I rate The Grove[1] for this kind of thing, too,
although the location isn't ideal.

Cheers,
James.

[1] http://nottingham.openguides.org/?The_Grove :)

--
jkg((-.+)?@(|the\.)earth.li|@(jimbo|wonky)\.org\.uk|03u at cs\.nott\.ac\.uk)
I'd never join any club that would have the likes of me as a member.