[Nottingham] Gaim on the Microbe Softie Messenger Problem

Tony Shaw tony at shaw5336.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 15:20:53 GMT 2004

Hi to one and all,

Can anyone out there tell me how to get gaim to work with Microbe Softie
Messenger network, as it dose not seam to like connecting. I have tried
to get Kmess to work but it does not seam to work either, I have a
hotmail address set-up but I still can not login via MDK 9.2. I would
prefer to use gaim but I have tried changing its setting, I think
Microbe Softie are playing up. Could it possibly be some thing to do
with the port setting (1832), as that is the only thing I have not tried
changing. All I get is that its protocol is not supported. Thanks.