[Nottingham] Next meeting Wed 15/12/04

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Dec 13 16:32:59 GMT 2004

Michael Erskine wrote:
> On Sunday 12 December 2004 18:17, Martin wrote:
>
>>Martin wrote:
>>Or would people like something less exotic?
>>
>>The Cottage Balti Indian in Hockley?
>>The #1 Oriental Buffet near the Victoria Centre??
>>
>>Both good (and cheap), and the #1 also serves English dishes for the
>>cautious...
>

> I was a bit disappointed with the #1 just the other week -- it's more like a
> school canteen

Yep. it sure is.

The buffet selection though is good. And when you discover the icecream
machine... (:-P)

> than Wagamama is :) (although Wagamama has many other
> redeeming features). For an evening meal it costs £8.50 a head -- this is

Wagamama is very good and I've been there a few times recently... Hence
for the change.

I've given a good spectrum there of nicely medium exotic down to
'cheap'. Looks like everyone is already pigged out.

Default option now is for a random meetup by whomever wishes to rendezvous.

martin at ml1.co.uk