[Nottingham] <OT> Cheap but reliable web host

Haber, Michael michael.haber at ntu.ac.uk
Wed Dec 15 10:19:08 GMT 2004

Hi Josh,

>>I'm looking to move my website off NTL Home onto a virtual server with
>>PHP, pop email etc and was wondering if you guys could make any
>>recommendations?

I think Simon Huggins from the !lug works for blackcatnetworks.

>>UK based domain, email and web hosting ***/       Deja Moo - the feeling /*
>>http://www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk/     **/       you've heard this bull /**
>>sales at blackcatnetworks.co.uk           */                      before. /***
>>Black Cat Networks

And it sounds a bit like blackhat networks :-))
ta
Mike

DISCLAIMER:
This email is intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain private and confidential information.  If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone.  In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error.  Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University.
Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free.  This is in keeping with good computing practice.