[Nottingham] TOMORROW'S NOTLUG MEETING - 03Feb2004

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Tue Feb 3 16:40:40 GMT 2004

Hello folks,

sorry for shouting but....

We have had to change the venue for tomorrows meeting at short notice.

We won't have confirmation until later (possibly tomorrow morning)
but it should now take place at:

"The Faculty of Construction, Computing & Technology", Nottingham Trent University.

Number 12 on the following map
http://www.facct.ntu.ac.uk/Students/map.pdf

Entrance on Goldsmith Street.

I'll update the web site and do a couple of quick posters
once I have confirmation but just in case....

Trains permitting I'll dinning in Wagamama's from about 17:45 onwards.
I'll then move to Langtry's to pick up anyone who didn't fancy dinner and then on to
the venue.

Drinkie poos afterwards will still be in the Roebuck.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,