[Nottingham] MEETING TONIGHT - 04Feb2004

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Wed Feb 4 13:57:54 GMT 2004

Hello folks,

Thanks to Michael Haber I can confirm we have the use of the Maudsley lecture theatre for tonight's performance.

Just to repeat myself to the $n^{th}$ degree...

19:30 - 20:30 , Doors open 19:15

Confirmed
Maudley Lecture Theatre
Faculty of Construction, Computing and Technology
Nottingham Trent University
Building 12 on this map [1], entrance on Goldsmith Street.

Just in case, I'll be dining in Wagamama's from 17:45 ish onwards and then pop into Langtry's to pick up anyone who doesn't fancy dinner so if you are unable to check this site tomorrow mornign come along and watch out for Peter - oops I left him at home.

Afterwards (21:00 ish by the time we get out the door) we shall retire to The Roebuck Inn for a drink or three.

[1] http://www.fcct.ntu.ac.uk/Students/map.pdf

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,