[Nottingham] [Fwd: [SB] April Meeting - Eric Raymond at SB-LUG]

Johannes Kling jok at printk.net
Mon Feb 16 10:40:59 GMT 2004

Hello,

> I'll make it #2 from this list. With a few more takers we could get
> together for a minibus. Any more takers?

As long as we can still get back the same day (give or a take and hour
or two) I'll turn up as well. If there's not enough for a minibus, it
might still be worth checking and coordinating train times, not least
because it's more fun the get lost in a group trying to find the place
than it would be all alone :-).

Regards,
  Johannes

--
MAil: No such file or directory (errno = 2)