[Nottingham] strange problem with apache webserver

danny danny at rootshell.be
Fri Feb 20 15:23:47 GMT 2004

heh, emm...yeah that was me being stupid..

my router uses port 80 on the network so if i type http://ah.homelinux.org
into a brouser i get my router config page so if i want to see websites that
im hosting i use http://localhost. any extension of ah.homelinux.org/ gives
an error.

the person who's website i was hosting had linked to
http://ah.homelinux.org/~monkey/buttons/image.gif for his images instead of
just burrons/image.gif. this ment that anyone who wasnt on my network could
see the images....but i couldnt.

sorry if i wasted someones time

--
- Danny