[Nottingham] Rename volume label

Robert Ross rross at dmu.ac.uk
Thu Feb 26 09:16:19 GMT 2004

Cheers Graham,

I think I will follow your advice in the future, but at the moment I am
trying to make an exact duplicate of a currently running server so have to
have the usr1 directory as there are some absolute references in code used.
Anyway, I had a last stab at it before leaving for the night and with a
little jiggery-pokery I got the thing to give me the required directory
setup.  It wasn't pretty, but it was effective.

Thanks for the help,

Robb