[Nottingham] gpg key signing

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Fri Jan 9 17:53:14 GMT 2004

Hi all,

Next wednesday will (hopefully) be my first meeting with nottluggers.
I'm wondering if I can take the opportunity to do some gpg key signing?
Are there any others who wish to widen the strong set?

Bob

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>

"At some point, keystroke recorders got installed on several machines at
Valve. Our speculation is that these were done via a buffer overflow in
Outlook's preview pane." -- Gabe Newell on the Half-Life 2 source leak