[Nottingham] Revolution OS - tomorrow

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Tue Jan 13 20:03:53 GMT 2004

Hello folks,

You may have noticed we are screening Revolution OS at Alex's place
tomorrow night.

I should be bringing a DVD player but ...
tooing and froing between trains home/food/getting into Nottingham
means  I might be a little later than 19:30.  Probably not much later
but I thought people had better be warned in case I'm not there on the dot.

Also, if some other kind soul had a DVD player they could get there on time
that would make my life a lot less rushed. Any offers ?
I believe the projector has S-Video and Coax inputs (and presumably VGA)

For sound Martin has offered a pair of 2.1 speakers (3.5mm jack + various conversion leads).

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,