[Nottingham] Meeting wednesday

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Jan 19 16:10:58 GMT 2004

Charles Samuels wrote:

> Greetings all!
>
> I'm just emailing in ask about the semi-meeting in Beeston that a few of us
> were going to attend.
>
> So this email should be enough to let you keep me informed of everything.
>
> (I had a lot of difficulty phrasing this email, if you couldn't tell...)
>
> Peace-out

Hey... UK English isn't /that/ subtle nor difficult ya know!

At least we understands the difference between affect and effect... (:-))
(And the weather does as it damn well pleases rather than whatever some
US 'TV Weather-Caster' "calls for" (:-P))

Meanwhile, a good timely reminder, thanks.

My proposal is for meeting up at:

The Last Post,
Beeston
(Weatherspoons pub with Spitfire beer amongst others) at

9pm

for future events discussions and general rag-chew.

The pub is a very short distance from Beeston bus station located next
to the main Beeston post office for those that abhore long walks...

 From the bus station, walk (very short distance) north up the paved
area in front of Kwik Save (Sommerfield?) supermarket towards Argos,
turn left (west, towards the US (;-)) and the pub will be in sight.

Takers?
Alternatives?
Yae, nae?

See whomever there that may have ideas or wish to present a talk or few.

martin at ml1.co.uk