[Nottingham] Happy so far, but Thunderbird problems

Simon Osborne simon at coconutsmusume.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 20:48:58 GMT 2004

After a few days of trying out different distributions, I followed
advice and installed Fedora. I'm extremely happy with this distribution.

I've made some changes here and there, installed apt, updated programs,
new kernel.

So far so good. But I'm still a complete newbie.

One problem though, I can't get weblinks from inside Thunderbird to open
in a browser. I'm not sure how to set a default browser up in KDE either
(I changed the default handler for html to Firebird, but I want it to be
default). Can this be done?

Thanks for showing me the light of Linux :)

Simon