[Nottingham] Another geek joins the fray...

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Tue Jan 27 09:14:15 GMT 2004

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, danny wrote:

> Hi, im pretty new aswell...i joined a few weeks ago to learn a little more
> about *nix.
>
> ...im fifteen..does that make me the youngest? :P

<mumble>
top posting blaaaaaargh!
</mumble>

David (my son) was 3 months to the day when he came along to the the social last August.
I think we can honestly say the LUG accomodates a very wide age range.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,