[Nottingham] Job opening

Michael Simms michael at tuxgames.com
Thu Jan 29 14:25:30 GMT 2004

Hi guys,

I have a part time job opening if anyone is interested. Before anyone
gets too excited, it isnt a core linux job, it is a retail job working
in a shop that is making money to feed into the Linux gaming companies I
run.

Retail selling of computer games for all platforms at the broadmarsh
center. Basically, sit there and take peoples money and answer any
questions they ask.

The following hours are available

       Monday     9:00-13:30 14:30-17:45
       Tuesday   11:30-13:30
       Thursday  11:30-13:15 15:45-17:45
       Friday     9:30-12:15
       Saturday  13:30-14:30
       Sunday    13:45-14:15

Obviously some of these hours are not going to be worth it unless you
are knowing you will be in the area already, especially the weekend
shifts that are just lunch cover, but I am looking to cover as many of
these hours as possible.

Perks:
     At-cost computer games if you are working 10 or more hours per week
       this will usually be around 30% below usual retail price

     Working to support a Linux company, if indirectly

The wages are above minimum wage but not by a lot. £5 per hour -
initially, moving up to £6 per hour if the trade is good enough to
afford to pay more.

We open on Sunday, so work is available from Sun Feb 1st

I would suggest applications off-list as really, that is more
appropriate, but I wanted to give any of you guys that may desperately
need a job the first offer.

Thanks
--
Michael Simms - CEO, Tux Games