[Nottingham] Meeting 21st July

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Jul 20 16:29:45 BST 2004

Martin Garton wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jul 2004, Martin wrote:
>
>>If folk want to try an alternative informal venue, I can book (for free)
>>the room upstairs in the Navigation Inn at short notice.
>>
>>http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=NG21AA
>>
>>I could even talk at people for a while if they wish on some topic of my
>>recent hackings.
[...]
> its worth booking unless there is at least a bit more of a reposnse from
> folks though.

OK, so if that's /one/ supporter...

If folk wish for me to 'talk' then I propose:

"Home Distributed Computing Projects and other fun things with idle CPU
cycles"

Low tech talk at the Navigation just to try a change.

Anyone else wish to volunteer? (I'm open for participation!)

> Can someone (Duncan, are you the only one with access) update the web page
> please so off-list folks don't turn up expecting us at the Stoney Street
> Broadway place?

Errrk... I'll give the list an hour then announce whatever unless
feedback received.

What might folk want?

martin at ml1.co.uk