[Nottingham] Meeting 21st July

j----- hw68342003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 12:40:47 BST 2004

I will show up if I can get off of work.  I've never been to any NLUG event, and have just been lurking on the mailing list for the past month or so.  I could never think of any practical application for distributed stuff at home other than pet projects of friends (i.e. genome mapping, looking for certain sequences, etc.) but i'm curious.

If I don't show up, I'll meet whoever eventually.

joshua

Martin Garton <martin at wrasse.demon.co.uk> wrote:
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004, Martin wrote:

> > I'll show {:-) - is there a map to this place, or is it realy easy to find?
> > With a name like 'The Navigation' it should be {:-)
>
> The Navigation Inn, Wilford Street, Nottingham:
>
> http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=NG21AA
>
> I'm still open to alternative offers...

The Navigation Inn sounds fine. I'll be there, and Adrian has told me he
will too. So with you and Michael that will be at least four which is
enough as a minimum!

Cheers,
Martin.