[Nottingham] Mandrake 10, xp dual boot, designing an installation....

David Aldred laptop at familyaldred.org.uk
Fri Jul 23 16:48:59 BST 2004

In message <410045C4.9030705 at ml1.co.uk>, Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk>
writes:
>David Aldred wrote:
>> In message <40FEFA66.309 at ml1.co.uk>, Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk> writes:
>
>An extra meeting in the Last Post would be a good idea.
>
>Also a good excuse to test interest for setting up for another Computer
>Fair.
>
>And what of The Constitution?!!!!!!!!!!!
>

>Anyone interested?
>
>Thurs or Fri next week at the Last Post, Beeston?

It would probably have to be Thursday for me - I'm probably going to be
driving down to Reading on Friday night, unless arrangements change, in
which case I might not be!  (I'm also away this weekend, so don't worry
if I don't reply quickly to anything more on this!).

Computer fairs: I noticed (a bit too late to do anything about it) signs
to a computer fair, pointing towards Beeston, at the Attenborough
junction on the A6005 last weekend.  Anyone know of any comprehensive
directory to these things?  The ordinary ones probably charge for space,
but if it wasn't too much we could presumably sell Linux distros on CD /
DVD at just sufficient markup to cover the cost without infringing GPL
licences...

Constitution: was there a draft somewhere?
--
|\avid Aldred   / David at familyaldred.org.uk  \   Nottingham, England