[Nottingham] USB memory sticks

Darren Fuller darren.fuller at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 26 19:12:13 BST 2004

I've got a 128Mb Dell one which works fine, Actually I was really
impressed with Mandrake 9.2 and that it found it and displayed an icon
on the desktop for it. One thing to remember that tripped me up a couple
of times is if you are using Gnome then it will create a .Trash folder.
I forgot about this and sat there for about 15 minutes trying to figure
out how a 128Mb dongle with no files on it could be full :-) .

www.myvoicemyvote.com - Giving the people a voice