[Nottingham] Jobs in Open Source?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 15:01:02 BST 2004

> On Sunday 06 June 2004 17:54, David Bean wrote:
>
>>To be quite honest, Linux isn't ready. I've not seen a GNU/Linux
>>distribution which has as many of the enterprise features of Windows.

I know of at least one distro that has excellent 'enterprise' features
far and above and beyond the 'Wondows Experience'.

All that might be lacking are the pretty hand-holding reassuring GUI's
and forms for configuring whatever (that then blow up in yer face (:-)) ...

(Note that you can add your own 'enterprise stuff', and then there is
always a bash script or few (;-))

Have another look!

Regards,
Martin