[Nottingham] Infopoint (Computer fairs)

Simon Osborne flibblesan at coconutsmusume.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 15:58:46 BST 2004

Martin wrote:
> I'm elsewhere this Sunday. I can commit for Sun 4th Jul. If someone is
> happy to coordinate for this Sun, we can go for that also.
>
> Who can put their names in? We can meet up for a beer mid-week to agree
> what's happening...

I'm free on the Sunday and I'll be more than happy to donate the use of
my system for demonstration purposes. Unfortunately I don't have my own
transport to get to the venue.

I'll like to help as much as I can anyway.

Cheers,
Simon
--
Fedora Core 2. "They can take away our hard drives, but they'll never
take away our freedom!"

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0423-3, 06-06-2004
Tested on: 6/7/2004 3:58:22 PM