[Nottingham] Jobs in Open Source?

Michael perl at tecspy.com
Mon Jun 7 21:40:51 BST 2004

David Bean wrote:

> Requirements to upgrade to GNU/Linux where I work:

<snip-long-list-of-requirements-that-just-happen-to-prove-your-own-point>

The road ahead is smooth: why do you throw rocks in your path.

>>Have another look!
>
> Every day I do.

...and see nothing because you are staring through dirty windows :)

Do what we did - downsize the MCSE IT staff who create more problems
than they solve and let forward-thinking and open-minded individuals
sort it out for good with simple, straightforward open-source solutions.

Regards,

Michael.