[Nottingham] Infopoint (Computer fairs)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Jun 10 02:01:59 BST 2004

danny wrote:
>>>Who can put their names in? We can meet up for a beer mid-week to agree
>>>what's happening...
>

> Anyone able to suggest a day and a time for a meeting to orginise whats
> happening?

OK folks,

sorry for being a little quiet over the last day.

Meanwhile, that's it, we're on for the show!

I've committed us for:

Nottingham
Harvey Hadden Sports Centre, Wigman Rd, Bilborough.
Event by Northern Computer Markets    Sun 4th July 2004

and this is confirmed by Jono.

I didn't rush for this Sun 'cos noone volunteered to organise it and I'm
not available.

Looks like we need a 'Constitution' meeting. I suggest we also include
infopoint meet details.

And as 'stall holders', I would hope that we get in for no charge other
than our time.

Are people available for meeting up on Sat at a sunny pub in Beeston?
Alternative suggestions?

martin at ml1.co.uk