[Nottingham] Organization meeting tonight (Sat 12th June)

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Sat Jun 12 09:25:40 BST 2004

Hello folks,
Sorry for the late notice but there will be a meeting
at 21:01 in The Last Post, Beeston tonight to discuss
matters to do with the organization of the 'meetings'
part of the LUG.

The meeting should cover:

1.	A constitution for the 'meetings' part of the LUG:  We need a constitution
	to get a bank account to receive money coming our way.

2.	What we are doing this year wrt Green's Mill and an awareness day.

If there is time we might also get on to where and when would be a good time
and place for a LAN party.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,