[Nottingham] Wed 03 Mar - Social at La Tasca and Cock & Hoop

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Mar 2 23:11:02 GMT 2004

Martin wrote:
> Folks,
>
>  From our (recached (;-)) website:
>
> http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/
> ###
> 03 Mar - Social
>
> Munchies 19:00 at La Tasca
> 9 Weekday Cross, The Lace Market, Nottingham, NG1 2GB
>
> Drinkies 20:00ish at Cock & Hoop
> 25-27, High Pavement, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 1HF
> ###
>

> How many are on for the Spanish tapas/paella/food?
>
> Should I be booking a large table?
>
> (BTW: The food and atmosphere there are both rather good.)

I've booked a no-smoking table for 7pm for 8 under the 'nome-de-plum'
Linux. Plenty of space for more. Various 'meal deals' on offer. Should
be good.

For those that might get lost, try:
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=457491&y=339698&z=0&sv=NG1%202GB&st=PostCode&lu=N&tl=La%20Tasca%20-%20NG1%202GB&ar=y&bi=~&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf
for La Tasca. (The orange arrow marks the spot.)

See you folks there,

martin at ml1.co.uk