[Nottingham] I have now got my Argus Mini Digital Camera to work via Mandrake

Michael Leuty mike at leuty.net
Mon Mar 8 23:46:52 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 23:14, James Gibbon wrote:
> They've been running for a while, haven't they?  I'm sure I saw
> one running through the centre when I was there about a month
> ago.

They've been running to timetable since the New Year. The dignitaries
got their free rides today. Ordinary fare-paying punters get their
chance tomorrow.

And gentlemen in Lyon, now abed, will curse themselves they were not
here, and hold their manhoods cheap while any speaks, that rode with us
upon St Catherine of Bologna's Day.
--
Michael Leuty <mike at leuty.net>