[Nottingham] Distributed filesystems

Andy Davidson andyd at lug.org.uk
Tue Mar 9 08:13:43 GMT 2004

On Monday, March 8, 2004, at 10:03  pm, Paul Sladen wrote:

> Sounds like auto-neg duplex issues.  What does `mii-tool' report and
> want
> happens if you peg both interfaces to say `-F 10baseT-HD' ?

I can't bugger about with these boxes during the week, so it's going to
be a while before I can go in at a weekend have another play.  I'm
quite interested to diagnose it myself, but it's not any of the obvious
contenders (bad cabling, broken switch port, insufficient value of
sacrifice to various deities, sunspots, etc.)

Andy