[Nottingham] Meetings and LinuxExpo

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 22:31:43 GMT 2004

Duncan John Fyfe wrote:
> Hello all (well, those who care),
> 'LinuxUser & Developer Expo' is being advertised as 20th & 21st April this year.
> We have a meeting scheduled for 21st (the postponed Bash scripting talk).
> Assuming they don't postpone the Expo would people like to see the meeting
> postponed for that week ?
>
> Also, who if anyone is planning to go to the Expo ?

Oooer... 'course we care!

A trip to the Expo would be a most excellent idea. Should also be an
excuse for Paul to host a party (;-)).

Will I ever get to offer my bash part II?
(Its the interesting bit, honest (:-))

I think a postponement to the following Wed pending any other events
would be a good idea.

(Back online after a disk death. Backups are a _good_ idea!)

martin at ml1.co.uk