[Nottingham] Social This WED 05 MAY - beer, food, beer, linux, people!

James Newell newelley at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 3 17:27:58 BST 2004

hello again,

Tried posting a few times this weekend, but been having trouble with my internet connection, so I hope this comes through OK.

I hope to meet some of you guys on wednesday, But I'm working till 6pm, so may be a little late arriving.  Is there any way to guess who any of you are, without appearing very suspicious at the bar (or wearing a cucumber in my top pocket !!

Martin, Thanks for the info... Not sure if I'll eating, but add me to the list anyway ;-)

oh, Duncan, I'm sorry if I am top posting, but I dont know what that is, and how I can avoid doing it, I'm just replying to nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk via my yahoo webmail account, if someone can tell me how, I'll stop it :-)

see y'all soon hopefully !

James

Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk> wrote:
Folks,

This WED 05 MAY, socialling:

6:30pm pre-drink at Langtry's pub;
The Langtry,
South Sherwood St,
NOTTINGHAM, NG1 4BY
0115 9472124

http://www.greatbeer.co.uk/notla.htm
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?gride=457200&gridn=340100&scale=50000&titleThe+Langtry&cat=pub

7pm at
Sinatra's Restaurant
8-16 Chapel Bar,
Nottingham, NG1 6JQ
0115 9411050

http://www.itchynottingham.co.uk/venues/236.html
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=NG16JQ&title=map%2Bof%2BSinatras%2C%2BNottingham%2B-%2Bthanks%2Bto%2Bitchy%2Bcity

9:30pm at
the usual Roebuck for beers
J.D. Wetherspoons,
St. James Street (off the Market Square),
Nottingham, NG1 6FH
0115 9285096

http://www.itchynottingham.co.uk/venues/232.html
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&addr1=&client=public&addr2=&advanced=&addr3=&pc=NG16FH&quicksearch=ng1+6fh&cidr_client=none

All are welcome.

I'll guess book for the usual core crowd. Further postings of enthusiasm
will be duely noted and added!

martin at ml1.co.uk

Murphy's Law: If something can go wrong, it will.
Cole's Law: Thinly sliced cabbage.