[Nottingham] Social This WED 05 MAY - beer, food, beer, linux, people!

James Green jkg at earth.li
Wed May 5 00:41:58 BST 2004

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 11:14:36PM +0000, Martin wrote:

> Anyone else promising to turn up?

Go on then. Someone nag at me on IRC at some point, and I'll turn up for
the post-food drinks in the Roebuck :)

(What, me? Make it to a LUG meeting? With my record?)

James, sending mail from the right address this time, maybe.
--
PGP fingerprint 3E85 0C7A FE11 42E9 A599 094D AE16 90F0 81AE 16FF, ID 81AE16FF
A "critic" is a man who creates nothing and thereby feels qualified to judge