[Nottingham] Social This WED 05 MAY - beer, food, beer, linux, people!

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Wed May 5 06:57:29 BST 2004

On Wed, 5 May 2004, Philip Scott wrote:

> If I remember correctly, it's the one just off the top left hand corner of the
> market square. Opposite the bell inn, on angel row.
>
> That is of course, assuming I am thinking that it is the place I am thinking
> it is, which it I might not be, so it may be worth checking :)

And the man gets a cabbage !
Remember kids, three cabbages and your out.

Langtrys is on the corner opposite the entrance to 'The Corner House' cinema.
The Roebuck is down the alley by Lloyds bank on the market square.

See y'all there

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,