[Nottingham] what a great bunch of dudes !!

James Newell newelley at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 6 01:09:11 BST 2004

WOW !!

just got in from a great evening at Roebucks...

big greets to Phil, Rob and the two martins, plus all the guys that I didn't manage to get the names of :-) ( or remember !) the guy in the Tux T-shirt kicked ass !!

For a complete stranger (and linux n00b) to get such a warm welcome was a great relief.  to any other lurkers to this board, make yourself known, and come along to the next meeting !

Thanks again guys, I'll be sure to let you know of my continuing problems getting a linux distro working on my 486 Laptop...

now I must sleep as work owns me :-(

ciao

James 'newelley dreams of cucumbers...eek' Newell

--
Murphy's Law: If something can go wrong, it will.
Cole's Law: Thinly sliced cabbage.