[Nottingham] Action required! New ("clandestine") EU Software Patent Legislation: a real threat for Linux and Open Source

Cam camilo at mesias.co.uk
Thu May 13 16:49:52 BST 2004

Hi,

> Let us know who you write to. I plan contacting my MP (Alan Simpson)
> as well as other MEPs.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned here before. In a previous round of
patent whinging I contacted my MP and got a letter in return using this
service:

http://www.faxyourmp.com/

Please read all the relevant FAQs before wildly writing/faxing the MPs :)

Although I got through to my MP and got a favourable response I don't
know if it did any good in the grand scheme of things. Political topics
are best kept out of the LUG lists though, nuff said.

-Cam

--
camilo at mesias.co.uk                                                 <--