[Nottingham] Fedora core 2

Simon Osborne flibblesan at coconutsmusume.co.uk
Thu May 13 18:56:21 BST 2004

Martin wrote:
> (New thread started to avoid confusions)
>
> Simon Osborne wrote:
>  > Hi
>  >
>  > I'd really like to try Fedora core 2, but I don't have broadband and
>  > dialup is just too slow to download this. Is anybody able to provide me
>  > with a copy please?
>  >
>  > Thank you :)
>

> Ply someone with some free beer... ,

An idea, and a good one at that. As long as I'm allowed to buy myself a
drink also (Spitfire of course).

If the release is coming next week then I'll wait until that's
available. I love fedora core 1 and I've even managed to get my winmodem
working in it, which is pretty amazing for me.

I've still not attended any meets yet. Yes, shame on me. Unfortunately I
can't make the one next week...

Simon