[Nottingham] Request for the LUG

Michael Simms michael at tuxgames.com
Fri May 14 13:15:39 BST 2004

Hi guys,

This is mainly aimed at the people that do the organising, but - despite
my claims to never want to do it, Id like to nab one of the talk
sessions for the LUG so I can bore you all for an hour or so.

Reason being is that Ive been invited to be a guest speaker (eek!) at
LWCE in San Francisco this year (Aug 4th to be precise) so I wanna be
able to try out my talk on you guys first before I go to do it infront
of like, hundreds of people from all over the world {:-) That way I can
get some criticism and feedback from people before I go.

Any objections? I was thinking of a slot at the start or middle of july.

Thanks
--
Michael Simms - CEO, Tux Games
http://www.tuxgames.com