[Nottingham] Meeting, 19th May

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Tue May 18 20:32:46 BST 2004

On Tue, 18 May 2004, Simon Osborne wrote:

> Alex Herington wrote:
>
> > Duncan John Fyfe wrote:
> >
> >> Reminder as always,
> >> We have another meeting tomorrow.
> >> This one is 'Introduction to PERL Part 1: Introduction to Programming'
> >

> > Please could people buzz the reception from now on, not IT Dept. This
> > will need changing on the site/s (and no, I haven't been fired if that's
> > what you're wondering) ;P
> >
> > Fanks,
> > Alex :)
>
> I'll remember this, thank you! I don't want to look like a fool ringing
> the wrong buzzer :)

I should warn people that the buzzers are not loud and can be difficult to hear once the meeting is
in progress.  Alex, do you have a phone number which you would be willing to give out and
has a louder tone than the buzzer ?

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,