[Nottingham] Meeting, 19th May

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Wed May 19 13:09:52 BST 2004

On Tue, 18 May 2004, Duncan John Fyfe wrote:

> Reminder as always,
> We have another meeting tomorrow.
> This one is 'Introduction to PERL Part 1: Introduction to Programming'
> Further details to be had from:
> 	http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk

Talking to myself again boing boing....

I'll be stopping off in the 'Cock and Hoop' around 18:15ish tonight for
a swift half or two of Tux courage before tonights meeting should anyone
care to join me.
For those I've never met, I'll be the bloke in the blue 'Romania' T-shirt
with the small red and black backpack.

Cock and Hoop, 25-27 High Pavement, NG1 1HF
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&addr1=&client=public&addr2=&advanced=&addr3=&pc=NG11HF&quicksearch=NG1+1HF&cidr_client=none

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,