[Nottingham] Documentation Depository

danny danny at rootshell.be
Thu May 20 07:29:53 BST 2004

Hi all,

A while ago i had the idea of making a website (mainly for my use) that i add
documentation about anything ive learnt do to with my computer so that if i
forget what to do, i have a great reference. Im sure many people have done
this.....i guess its a fantastic way to make those hard-to-remember
programming examples stick in your head.

Well, i made the site and i had the idea of letting other people upload their
documentation too so that the site could grow and be a good source of
computer documentation of any kind.

My question to you lot: Would anyone be interested in uploading documentation
you wrote?

http://ah.homelinux.org/~dalkus/tdd/ is the basic template for the site...and
only the home and linux pages have a page as of yet. :)

Also, can anyone think of any better documentation areas than :

    * Linux
    * Hardware
    * Programming
    * Other

i had a windows section but decided to remove it since i cant stand the
shite.....if people wanna upload windows documentation ill add it again
though.

If people want to use my site as a future place to store documentation online
then that would be fantastic! if not then ill use it as a personal reference