OT Re: [Nottingham] Re: Tux Games mail is still unread

Graeme Fowler graeme at graemef.net
Tue May 25 20:25:26 BST 2004

<snip overlong thread>

Wearing my unofficial List Cop hat, speaking for the so far "silent
majority" I would like to respectfully request that everyone who wants
to keep this thread going takes it off list, right now.

For the record, since this thread started we've had a SNR (including
this one) of just short of 50% (43 messages, 20 on this thread).

If Michael decides that he wants to implement a challenge-response email
filter, that's his decision; regardless of whether or not you agree with
it it's a decision made for business purposes as explained previously.
Michael acknowledged that there was a bug in the system, once that was
brought to his attention he fixed it. In industry parlance, please move
along - nothing to see here.

Can we can it now, and talk about something else?

Flames_etc > (/dev/null || private)

Graeme
--
Graeme Fowler <graeme at graemef.net>