[Nottingham] Euro elections - who're against software patents? (New thread!)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed May 26 18:11:21 BST 2004

Jason Atkin wrote:
 > Sorry about the not-exactly Linux topic, I thought you lot'd know the
 > answer though.
 >
 > We've just received our voting forms and have had no info from any of
 > the parties about what they 'stand for' in European parliament.
 >
 > So does anyone know which parties are pro and against software
 > patents?

New thread made.

(Hint: Don't REPLY to an existing thread and just change the title... It
  gets confusing... Unless you are really making a new sub-thread.)

I've had a few MEP replies from my software patents emailings last week.
I'm still overwhelmed by pending work at the moment but I hope to
summarise soonish.

There must be a web site summarising their views somewhere...

Regards,

martin at ml1.co.uk