[Nottingham] Euro elections - who're against software patents?

Richard Cohen nottlug at daijobu.co.uk
Wed May 26 19:07:13 BST 2004

Jason Atkin wrote:

> We've just received our voting forms and have had no info from any of t=
he=20
> parties about what they 'stand for' in European parliament.
>=20
> So does anyone know which parties are pro and against software patents?
>=20

If you're quick, you can ask them in person...

# Just in case you didn't already know, the Nottingham Real World
# Coalition have organised a hustings for the forthcoming EU elections.=20
# There will be candidates from Conservative, LibDem, Labour, Green,
# Respect parties and disc ussion will include: Trade justice and the
# World Trade Organisation, European foreign policy , Genetically
# modified organisms, The role of the EU and democratic accountability,=20
# Climate change and sustainable development.

# It's on Wednesday 26th May  7.30=969.30 p.m. at the Friends=92 Meeting
# House , 25 Clarendon Street, Nottingham.

Richard.