[Nottingham] Progress... and anyone know a cross-OS lanchatsystem?

David Wolfson eaxdrw at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri May 28 12:24:03 BST 2004

lol!  On the whole, I'm with you, but unfortunately it's the linux box I'm rebooting!  (seem to like writing clone sectors...  One of a list of problems I've not had time to sort out!).  As for the beer/brew, works fine for the people in this office, but the guy across the road is a little more difficult (espa s he's now into this work from home bussiness) and as for the chap in bristol...

Although I can now scare people accross the office one at a time, it'd be good to make them all jump at once ;-)

Dave