[Nottingham] Syncing Palm with Evolution

Iain Moppett iain.moppett at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Nov 1 10:19:57 GMT 2004

Dear all,

I'm having trouble getting my Palm to sync properly with Evolution:

The Palm is recognised ok via the USB cradle, and has backed up files
ok.  However, although the Palm says its syncing the contacts and
calendar, nothing appears in evolution.  Under gnome-pilot settings,
there doesn't appear to be a conduit for calendar or contacts.

All of this is running under Mandrake 10 /KDE 3.  Anyone got any ideas?

Iain