[Nottingham] Awareness Day Part 1

Robert Postill robert at grinning-cat.com
Fri Nov 5 00:11:39 GMT 2004

Dear All,
Well, it's that time of year  and the Awareness Day is upon us again.
Today, at Green's Mill in Sneinton we will be having an organisationally
focused day.  Come over and discuss your organisational issues with us
and maybe we can help you get Linux onto your network.

If you're thinking of helping setup will be at 9:30AM (not 9AM, Martin
was perhaps a little enthusiastic there).  Bring along a machine and a
cheerful disposition and you'll be welcome.

Robert.
P.S. Part two is tomorrow, which will be more individually focused.
--
Robert Postill
robert at grinning-cat.com
Tel:07968 801326