[Nottingham] OT: Sparc keyboards & mice?

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Mon Nov 8 18:17:50 GMT 2004

Hi Simon et all

Sorry too busy last week to catch up with the LUG mails.

I have keyb & mice @ =C2=A325 for the pair if that helps both type 5 & 6.

Curious if you meant Acara (Acura)? and why you do not want to deal with
them. I also concur that John (unixnerd) is a decent bloke (and good
customer of ours to boot).

I hope others on the list won't take this as advertising, but if anyone
wants any Sun advice or even wants to have a play with one, feel free to
get in touch.

Peter
Peter Stokes
Daytime Tel: +44 (0)1636-627900