[Nottingham] exam

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sat Nov 13 15:20:39 GMT 2004

Iain Lennon wrote:
> Hope all went well!!
>
> can I get you to remember as much about style of questions as poss? Iquite
> worry about how questions are asked, and what depth of knowledge req'd

Human: can I get you to remember as much about style of questions as poss?

ALICE: I want to become smarter than humans.

Human: I quite worry about how questions are asked, and what depth of
knowledge required

ALICE: That is interesting: unknown person said he worry about how
questions are asked and what depth of knowledge required.

Next?
( http://alice.pandorabots.com/ )

?
(:-P)