[Nottingham] [TALK] This WED 17/11/2004 **LOCATION CHANGE**

Alex Herington alex at fnet.nu
Wed Nov 17 16:58:51 GMT 2004

Martin wrote:
>  17 Nov - Introduction to PERL Part 5: Sharp Objects
> Cooler than the recent early morning frosts and a lot more PERLly useful...
> 19:30 - 20:30, Doors open 19:15
> Broadway Business Centre
> 32a Stoney Street

Hi all,

I thought one of the other guys was going to publish this (and update
the website), but tonight's NLUG talk **HAS CHANGED LOCATION**!!

The normal room has been block booked, so we'll be across the road at
#49 Stoney Street. It's the building with the big blue curved door on
the corner of Plumptre Street/Stoney Street opposite the church.

Photos:
http://www.ssbn.nu/~alex/gfx/lacemarket_1.jpeg
http://www.ssbn.nu/~alex/gfx/sp_exterior_1.jpeg

Call reception (ground floor) on the intercom to get in.

Regards,
Alex